Re: A question about the UHF and Vhf Fm repeaters

No offset - but there is a 67.0 hz PL tone required.

145.850 up, with the tone, and 436.795 (+/- Doppler) down.

Something else to note about SO-50. It's receive antenna is a 0-gain quarter wave vertical mounted on one corner of the satellite. It's transmit antenna is another 0-gain quarter wave vertical mounted on another corner of the satellite, and turned slightly inward. It transmits a quarter-watt into that quarter wave.

I like to think of it as a little QRPp station in Low Earth Orbit!

73,

Tim - N3TL
AMSAT Member No. 36820
QRP-ARCI Member No. 5547