Compatible Radios

Hi group,  I decided after listening to the group that two radios for my sat station is the way to go. I have a IC-471 on the horizon but can't find a IC-271/275.

I was wondering if there was a good substitute? Is there a Yaesu, Kenwood, another ICOM, or Alinco that will do the same multimode with CAT that will compliment but not duplicate the 471? I have some research about this and that radio, but

Thank you, and I really appreciate all the help from the experts.

Dave Mynatt
Program Director
http://sciencecenter.no-ip.org
SID ID: S-0258