AO 51 Special event callsighn Info request

On the 12th April 2008 I worked a special call sighn on AO 51. The special event was an anniversary of  cosmonaut Yuri Gargaren (April 12 1962) The special call sighn was GB3CD. Did anyone else in the U.K. work this station and if possible could they give me the details of the QSL address etc as i never sent for a QSL for the QSO as i wasn't long on the air, I remember looking the call up on qrz but never noted the details. 73 De MM3YCG