for Eric W3DQ

Pardon the bandwidth, but I'm having trouble replying to an email
I received from Eric W3DQ...
   Apparently you are receiving these OK from AMSAT-BB.

I tried a reply to your arrl.net address from your email,
but the delivery failure message I got back indicated a problem sending to
 "wd3q@st_________.net ... Which did not appear correct. So I tried another
reply directly to "w3dq@st_________.net - but it also failed...   /;^(

Something may be out of whack somewhere, you may want to follow-up.
Let me know when to try again ...
   Thanks  /;^)
--
  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->