ISS Special Events Dec 2008

NASA said that December was going to produce some special HAM events on the International Space Station.   Included in these, it was reported, that between December 1-7, the ISS cross band repeater would be active and there would be some SSTV pics transmitted.   Special undisclosed future December events were to come but not disclosed.

As of UTC 1900 12-4-08, HAM reports, as well as my attempts, are negative for any contacts on the cross band repeater.   I cant find any additional news, does anyone have any further updates or reality on ISS coms..... right now or this month?

Rich KI6RRQ