1984 Orbit Magazine now online

Ralph, W0RPK, has sent me the last of his batch of scanned AMSAT Orbit
Magazine from the early days of AMSAT. This batch takes our collection
up to issue 19, November-December 1984.

For those of you who may not remember, that was a very interesting
chapter of AMSAT history beginning with the loss of Phase III-A in May
1980, the launch of the University of Surrey's first spacecraft
UoSAT-Oscar-9, the continued determination of the Phase III team, and
the successful launch of AO-10 in the summer of 1983.

I personally got involved with AMSAT right after the Phase III-A loss.
so I have some pretty fond memories of those years.

73, Phil