AMSAT power point presentation wanted

I am going to do a 20-minute or so presentation on Ham Radio to my local
Kiwanis club.  They saw an article in the local newspaper a couple weeks ago
after I was able to speak with Owen Garriott. They thought it would be
interesting to learn a bit about satellites.

I wonder if there is anybody out there who already has a power point
presentation concerning AMSAT & SAT operations that I could use.

Thanks

Mike McConnell, Ph.D.

W0PD

AMSAT #36792