Re: EZ-lindenblad info

Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
> What's the difference between a metric version and any other version.
> Just multiply the inches by 25.4 and it will be metric.

While it would be nice if it was that easy the problem arises when
trying to buy aluminium in those odd sizes. i.e. 1/4inch is 6.45mm.
Local aluminium suppliers don't have imperial sizes so I'm stuck with
5mm, 10mm, 15mm etc. thus the math needs redoing for the different sizes
and I was wondering if anyone had done that before I attempt it. :)

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT-VK :: AMSAT