Re: ISS

Oops sorry - this is what I received from Patrick (WD9EWK), viz.,

"The ISS gear runs on the station's power, except for the VC-H1 SSTV
camera thingie.  For now, the VC-H1 runs on AA batteries.  The
attached PDF explains the setup, including the power supply for the
ham gear."

David
KG4ZLB/M0ZLB
www.kg4zlb.com