AMSAT at Mesa AZ hamfest, Saturday (6 December)

Hi!

I, along with Larry W7LB and Gerry VE4GTB/KD7MDB, will have an AMSAT
table at the Superstition Amateur Radio Club hamfest in Mesa,
Arizona, this Saturday (6 December 2008).  The hamfest is at Mesa
Community College, in the parking lot facing Dobson Road between
Southern Avenue and the US-60 freeway (exit 177).  Officially, the
hamfest runs from 6am until 2pm (1300-2100 UTC).  More information
about the hamfest is available at:

http://wb7tjd.org/hamfest/

During the hamfest, we will do on-air demonstrations on AO-51 (1421
and 1602 UTC passes), VO-52 (1724 UTC pass - look for me around
145.910-145.915 MHz on the downlink), and SO-50 (1843 UTC pass) using
my call WD9EWK.  Please give us a call, if you are on any of these
passes.  I will send QSL cards to all stations making a contact with
WD9EWK during these demonstrations.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/