Re: GO-32 still down

Drew --
Do we know who are the command stations?
A year or so back I was trying to find someone to answer a question I
had about the GO-32 bird --
I had hunted down the following -- but I never got any confirmation
that they where correct.

  Wally Carter K4OGT  Control Operator KE4ZXW
    4X6EM / 4Z7DFC     Techsat's Ground Control Station
     http://www.technion.ac.il/ASRI