Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:52:18 +0100
From: William Leijenaar <pe1rah@hotmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Pico transponder
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>, <pe1rah@hotmail.com>

Just got one of my latest transponder designs out of the prototype status and into final status.
I made a small presentation in video format.
I'm new to the video world so I'm sorry for the shacky picture and low resolution... I'm trying to get that better next time.

Its a small video clip for an even smaller radio...

73 de PE1RAH, William Leijenaar

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Follow The Money"  ;-P