Re: Pico transponder

William --

This appears to be a linear transponder on a 10cm x 10cm board. If
this is true, hats off (again) to you!

Do you plan to make this available to any cubesat project that needs
the hardware, or does it have a specific project in mind?

Somehow, I think this should be cross-posted to the bbSat discussion :-)

73,
Bruce
VE9QRP