ARISS and Echolink

We have a scheduled ARISS school for next Tuesday, 09 December and would like to do an Echolink feed.

I would appreciate any comments from those that have done so for this event.  My concern in feeding the audio from a professional mixer into the PC line input.  Any special experiences or suggestions would be great.

73,
Scott, NT5SM
Trustee: Austin Elementary Radio Club - K5AUS