2.4Ghz up converter

Hello
I am looking for an up-converter to 2.4Ghz from 2 meters preferably.  I only need less than one watt for testing purposes.  Should anyone have one they would care to part with or a recommended one, please let me know.  Any information or recommendations are appreciated.  I will be adjusting antennas with a Bird 43 meter and a 250Mw slug.  As always thankyou in advance.

--
73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498