Pico transponder

Hi AMSATs,

Just got one of my latest transponder designs out of the prototype status and into final status.
I made a small presentation in video format.
I'm new to the video world so I'm sorry for the shacky picture and low resolution... I'm trying to get that better next time.

Its a small video clip for an even smaller radio...

Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcaXRFC914

73 de PE1RAH, William Leijenaar