Satellite Computer Logging Program Help

Can anyone recommend a computer logging program that will read BOTH  VFO's and input them into the correct columns of the logging program. My Logger32 program doesn't seem to be able to do that in either Sat Mode or plain old Split Mode for my Yaesu FT-847. It only reads the main VFO, which is the RX Frequency in the default Sat Mode.

Hoping to find a logging program that won't require me to edit each and every Sat QSO after the fact.

Keith N4ZQ