Re: Selling "free" software.

>> Well, I don't have any explicit copyright statements on my
>> websites, so
> I don't think I can claim any legal copyright.

Absolutely incorrect. Your work is inherently copyrighted the moment
you publish it...

> Anyway, people are free
> to use the contents. Of course, thanks to my naivety, I didn't expect
> to see them being used this way.

I only entered this thread because someone indicated that their text
content was being used without permission. I have been involved in
telecommunications law and legal issues since the Internet began...

> In my opinion, it is not a question of whether it is legal or not.

It should be. If your original work is being used in a manner that you
do not wish it to be used, then you need to get serious about your

Again, eBay has a method in place to deal with such abuse.

Clint Bradford