IC 910 connections

Tnx to all that provided me with info regarding 910
connections...There were quite a few, and answered each individually,
but just in case I missed someone..

It has been over 20 years since I've done anything other than cw,ssb
or FM...on the satellites...

Now to learn the intricacies of MixW again!!  The cubesats look like fun....

Any simple way to get the latest MixW up and running???

            73, Dave, WB6LLO

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...