Any new on new satellites?

Hi all
I have just been looking at the various Amsat web sites looking for information about upcoming amateur satellites and launch dates.
Most of the information I found is quoting satellite completion and lunch dates that have long passed but the satellites are still on the ground.Dose anybody know of any more up to date information they may wish to share with us. I am still supporting my Amsat group here in the UK but news is very scant
73 Keith GU6EFB