ISS ops in the next weeks (9k6)

Ha !

To my best knowledge the 9k6 mode is new (though std for the D700).
Certainly interesting to see the results of this new mode.

I assume UNPROTO settings will be the same as for 1k2 APRS
(Kenneth, can you confirm ?)

Anyway, I will first monitor the downlink, see if the BBS will be
on and/or APRS and/or 'plain' packet.

Henk, PA3GUO

---December 1-5--in addition to school contacts and APRS digi operations, we plan to configure the radio system for
cross band repeater operations.  This will utilize the standard U/V operations in low power mode.
---December 7-12 we will run a test of 9600 baud packet operations on the simplex frequency 145.825 MHz.
---Given that PCSAT should be in full sun starting December 9, December 14-19 we will switch to 1200 baud packet on
145.825 to support double hop opportunities.
---And at times, especially during the weekends, you might see some SSTV operations if the crew is available.