AO-51 repeater back on

As of about 1200Z this morning the 145.920/435.300 repeater is back on and
open for use. If everything goes right the reload should be completed today.
We'll stay in this mode for a few days, and I should have a new schedule
posted by this evening for December. Thanks for your patience while the
command team worked on this unplanned reload this weekend.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations