Resale value of FT-847s

HI,

I am considering a radio change and wonder what price on a used
FT-847 is going for?  The radio is non-smoking, good condition but
not mint appearance, fully operational, has been modified for
separate Rx antennas for 2m and 70cm using sma connectors (see my website).

I am considering the Elecraft K3 with dual Rx and would have to trade-up.

Only speculating at this point and the radio is NOT for sale at this time.

73, Ed - KL7UW              BP40iq, 6m - 3cm
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xp20, 185w
1296-EME: DEMI-Xvtr, 0.30 dBNF, 4.9m dish, 60W
http://www.kl7uw.com       AK VHF-Up Group
NA Rep. for DUBUS: dubususa@hotmail.com