SO-50 eludes me: followup from the originator

THANK YOU ALL for the assistance, guidance, and suggestions/support.  I
literally had dozens of email responses, and I want to again highlight how
helpful the AMSAT community (and this reflector) are for us newbies.  It's
this Elmer-ing and help that makes me proud to belong to this hobby.  FB,
OM's and YL's!  73

Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
wd4elg@arrl.net