Re: I8CVS

>It seems like every time Domenico (I8CVS) gets on this BB and makes
>a post, I am printing a hard copy of what he has to say or printing
>the link he refers me to. This is followed by a ritual of punching
>holes and putting this valuable information into a binder for  reference.
>
>I just wanted to let you know that somebody out here is using your
>information.
>
>Thank you Domenico!

We are a multitude Mike.... I am neither a technician or an engineer,
and Dom has explained for years "what is happening" in the 28 years
I've been operating hamsats...

And he has NEVER failed to  answer a question I might have..

We are fortunate to have him, and others; three of them live right
here in San Diego!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....