For Sale Icom IC-820H, IC-AG35 70 cm preamp

I have a nearly perfect Icom IC 820-H for sale. Comes with hand mic and manual. I do not have the original box. I would say this rig is an 8 out of 10. It's in great shape and the only reason I don't rate it 9 out of 10 is that a previous owner switched out the N connector on the 70cm side for an SO-239. I bought it used a little less than  a year ago from a gentleman on this list and now I've decided to go to an all in one HF and satellite radio. I'm asking $450.00  for the radio. This includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
 I also have an Icom AG-35 70 cm receive preamp for sale. I am asking 125.00 for it. This also includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. If someone would like the radio and preamp both I will sell them together shipped for $560.00 Paypal only please. Contact me off list if interested. I will be glad to provide pictures to any serious inquiries if needed.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ