I8CVS

I am just amazed.

It seems like every time Domenico (I8CVS) gets on this BB and makes a post, I am printing a hard copy of what he has to say or printing the link he refers me to. This is followed by a ritual of punching holes and putting this valuable information into a binder for  reference.

I just wanted to let you know that somebody out here is using your information.

Thank you Domenico!

Mike (K9QHO)
AMSAT 33589