I am just amazed.
It seems like every time Domenico (I8CVS) gets on this BB and makes a post, I am printing a hard copy of what he has to say or printing the link he refers me to. This is followed by a ritual of punching holes and putting this valuable information into a binder for  reference.
I just wanted to let you know that somebody out here is using your information.
Thank you Domenico!
Mike (K9QHO)
AMSAT 33589