From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Sils
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 10:32 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Mode S thru roof?

I am finally getting around to mounting some antenna's in the attic and was
wondering if I should set up my ADIC 3731 with corner antenna?

The roof does not have any insulation and as far as I can see only asphalt
type roofing shingles over  wood.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

73 Peter
KD0AA

database 3647 (20081127) __________

http://www.eset.com