Re: SO 50

On Nov 28, 2008, at 4:01 AM, Jim Danehy wrote:

> from day 1 I have enjoyed SO 50 . . . . never a problem for me . . .

That was my experience as well: SO-50 was easy to hear... until
lately. For some reason, and I chalk it up to beginner's luck
(perhaps), it is now sometimes more difficult to hear and often
requires careful attention to antenna polarization. If I didn't know
better I would say it was slowly spinning.

But, it is possible to work -- last night I spoke with KC0TOH on SO-50.

Keep trying!

-- bag, KL7CN/W6 CM98fn