SO 50

from day 1 I have enjoyed SO 50 . . . . never a problem for me . . . a few locals here in my area complain about it being a difficult bird . . . .  for me it is good from horizon to horizon . . .  while not populated like AO 51 (thank you) it has good use from my perspective . . . I use an Icom 910H and I always switch on the AFC which locks in on the received signal and tracks it . . . so if there is a slightly different frequency from the one that has been announced I would never know it . . .