AO-51

Does anyone know if the QRP frequency is operational right now, everyday, on AO-51, I tried it a few weeks ago twice with nothing heard, two days ago, I tried the regular voice frequencies and with my 5 watt HT on my arrow, could not seem to get a word in edgewise over the traffic and I hate to keep calling and putting out noise, I could hear most everyone loud and clear but could not get a response...............

Rich KI6RRQ