Skeds on AO-07 mode B in CW.

Hi Sat Fans!!
I'm very interesting sked with Central America, Caribean and South Florida
stations for possible DX contact on AO-07 Mode B on CW at night passes.
I'm worked stations WP4CNU form Puerto Rico and AA4FL & W4DFU from FL,USA in good conditions.
I work with minimal elements: FT-726R with 10 W input and my antennas are:
a Quad Swiss for VHF and Vertical Diamond X-200 for UHF.
Please contact with my e-mail address: lu2dpw@yahoo.com.ar
Many thanks and see you on CW in this beatifull bird!!
73 all Juan LU2DPW GF05gi

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/