Re: bbsat ideas...

> Maybe we can fill unused slots with telemetry?

Or how about designing a digital channel that features 16 or 32 "slots" accessible to both amateur radio communication and telemetry/control for the cubesat team?  Our design could include something like a 50/50 split in bandwidth between amateur radio and the cubesat telemetry.  A well-defined user interface document would give the cubesat team access to their bandwidth.  By solving the radio problem for the cubesat team we become a part of the mission and we would have a reason for being aboard just about every cubesat in the future.

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm@amsat.org