ICOM -820 repair :-(

Hi , after several years my IC820 have some problem , the radio not respond to instructions about to input the high and low power level and now not transmit :-(
Some one here know what is the better way to fix this radio ? ICOM AMERICA is the best choice ??
I will fly to Tx so I need the info where  to send the radio to reapair ...
Is the cost too high ?
Many thanks for your valious time
Sincerely Al
Realiza búsquedas en Internet y llévate hasta ¡Un Auto!