BBsat Call for ideas

Ok folks,

Its time for some fun ... how about we design and fly our own transponder
via the amsat-bb?

I propose BBSat (sounds better than AdHocSat).  This is a call for ideas of
a single board transponder in cubesat form factor ... what can we put on a
10cm ^2 circuit board?  FM, SDR, packet?

Initially there are only two rules ...
1) No griping
2) This is going to be an open source project

Let us know what you think right here on the -bb ...

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm@amsat.org