Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:14:38 -0800
From: "Eric Fort" <eric.fort@gmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  thought for a neat product, anyone seen one?
To: AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

I just thought of kind of a neat product for those of us that work sats.
Has anyone seen anything similar?  I have an ft-817 which has a cat
interface and will operate both ssb and fm.  Has anyone seen a little box
that would adjust the radio frequency for both uplink and downlink while
displaying azmuth and elevation data?  It seems that it would be handy to
have the frequency control take care of itself while providing data as to
where I should point the arrow.  What do those reading this idea think of
it?  It would seem to me to be quite useful especially for ssb.

Eric
AF6EP