AO16 report

Hi All,

Just report that she is still working wonderfully!

I have just had the pleasure of making my first transatlantic QSO for a long while with VE3NPC - thanks Clare!

We had the satellite to ourselves and even tho it was a 4 deg max elevation pass here the downlink was really good for the whole pass - luckily most of the local trees have lost their leaves now.

Work her  while you can.

73

Graham
G3VZV