Re: Transcr Question

Actually, the CT-16 just couples two CI-V capable Icom radios for satellite operation, with no PC involved.  The CT-17 (or a reasonable clone) is capable of controlling up to 3 radios at once, so the CT-16 is not needed with PC control.

The CT-16 that I was using belongs to the local radio club, and is not for sale:  they want to keep the ability to link the IC-275 and IC-475 together for satellite operations where I might not be available.

73,

George, KA3HSW