AO-51 in L/U mode

Greetings,

Heard myself above about 20-deg. elevation but only one other station was heard.  KA9EAZ, it sounded most like, but that is not in any of the license databases so clearly I copied it wrong.

Perhaps, there will be more L/U mode operators over the next week of L/U ops on AO-51.

73

Btw, the graphical scheduler I am/was looking for, see previous post, is in HAMRadio Deluxe.  The only imporovement needed would be to make the pass lines thicker so they stand out better.

James A. DeYoung (N8OQ), 3218 Wellington Road, Alexandria, VA 22302-2229, deyoung_james@yahoo.com