Re: Confusion over VUCC criteria

Mark,

Here is the pdf file url.  Read section 4. (b) and (c).
I hope that explains it for you.  Also, look at (e), that
explains the rule for ROVERS giving us all those rare
grid squares.  These rules are DIFFERENT from the
VHF rules for rovers and grid confirmations.

See you on the birds, Rick

http://www.arrl.org/awards/vucc/VUCCRULE1a.pdf