Re: Confusion over VUCC criteria

Mark, you must have looked at Logbook of the World (LoTW) which
doesn't support VUCC at all.  You need to do it the old fashioned way;
collect cards and send them to an ARRL approved card checker.  If you
are wondering when LoTW is going to support VUCC, here is a 'response'
I received from their president concerning this: