Ao16 is kicking

I have to second the expressed opinions about the AO16 operation . . . there is a connection between AO16 and good operating techniques . . . could opine why but no need to do that . . . those that frequent that satellite really are the best ops I have come across in the satellite game  . . .  a pleasant experience with those guys on all of the birds . . . .

Jim W9VNE