AO16 is KICKING. 2030 UTC pass on 22 NOV

Three new QSO's in three minutes today: WA4NVM (Anderson), KC9ELU (Mike),
WB2OQQ (Pete).  All three gentlemen (and several others I heard after I was
done), were polite, did not transmit on top of each other, and exhibited
outstanding comms discipline.  Sure taught this newcomer to AMSAT some good
examples of how to work the bird like a professional!  Thanks, OM's!

Also, nice to see the old bird working FB!

Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
wd4elg@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.net