Re: Graphical Satellite Pass Schedule Graphics?

At 12:11 PM -0800 11/22/08, DeYoung James wrote:
>Does anyone know of a pass scheduler program that produces satellite pass
>times graphically for multiple satelites over say at least a day?

InstantTrack does that.

See the screen shots at http://www.amsat.org/amsat/instanttrack/screens.html or go directly to the relevant one here: http://www.amsat.org/amsat/instanttrack/scrn-vis2.gif

>I know Bob's aprsdos does it but I don't run dos level programs anymore in Vista if I can help it.

Well InstantTrack is a DOS program too. Sorry about that.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org