Graphical Satellite Pass Schedule Graphics?

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a pass scheduler program that produces satellite pass
times graphically for multiple satelites over say at least a day?
A ficticous 1/2-day example of what I am looking for appears below.
I know Bob's aprsdos does it but I don't run dos level programs anymore in Vista if I can help it.  I built an Excel spreadsheet to kind of produce a graphical pass schedule but it is a painfully manual process to generate.

Thanks.

        0h         03h          06h           09h            12h

etc, etc.

Jim, N8OQ