Satellites 9k6 with Soundcard

I succeded to decoded the AO-51 TLM and GO-32 TLM
using UISS and AGWPE softwares with soundcard .
9k6 bps seem works fine with soundcard !

some where I have read ,It is impossible to decode 9k6 by
soundcard ! but it seem ok with my RX experment from sat.
And in shack TX experement was ok between 2 setup using
a soundcard at one end and on the other end a TNC at 9k6 speed.
for more info and snapshot see my weblink
I wish if some one add a module to UISS for pacsat .
so we can work PACSAT with soundcard!!

Or if WISP work under AGWPE we can use soundcard for pacsat.
73 DE  Nader , ST2NH