Re: Predict Voice Announcements?

Scott sed:
> Anyone have any problems with the voice announcements with the Predict
> program? If I understand correctly, if you use an uppercase "T" command, you
> will get voice announcements periodically. Doesn't seem to want to work
> here, am I missing something? No big deal, just curious!

Hummm, Guess I've been away a while also. Would this be the same 'predict'
program I had set up many years ago on a linux webserver to generate pass
predictions on demand ? Perhaps it has been updated to also do sound...
Could have some interesting possibilities...
Or maybe there is a Windows version these days ?

 "Only slightly more advanced then 'clueless'" ...   /;^)
--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->