TH-D7g Duplex operation question

Hi all!

I bought this HT a few months ago and still trying to find the time to
operate it! :)  I have a question about the full duplex operation.  From
reading the manual, it describes how to set up the duplex operation.
However, it doesn't describe how to set it up on crossband operation,
144/430.  When I want to operate on AO-51 using the 144 up / 430 down setup,
which band does the duplex occur, where the "D" is inserted next to the
frequency?  144 or 430?

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS