Arrow antenna

 I am a user of an Arrow II handheld yagi. I am also very impressed with it's performance. Has anyone attempted to weatherize it for permanent outside tower use? Seems a little Loctite on the element threads and some shrink wrap around the BNC connectors, pull the foam handle and mount it.
Anyone try this?

     Jim Bob Buckeye
            AKA
  **** Jim Leder****
    K8CXM since 1961
 IBM retiree since 1999

There are 10 types of people in this world -- those who understand binary
and those who don't.