WD9EWK from DM22 (22 November)

Hi!

On Saturday, 22 November, I am planning a quick road trip to grid
DM22 in southwestern Arizona.  DM22 is another grid that is not heard
very often on the satellites.  I am planning to work the afternoon
and evening passes on AO-51, SO-50, and - if it is still on the air -
AO-16 from out there.  I may try to park on a grid boundary to be in
two grids simultaneously (DM22/DM23 or DM22/DM32), but the main focus
of this road trip is to put DM22 on the air for a few passes.

If you make a contact with WD9EWK from DM22 and want a QSL card,
please e-mail me directly with the QSO details.  If you are in my
log, I will be happy to send you a QSL card.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/